Samstag, 5. Mai 2012

Wargaming Mind

Today I got something very interesting from a salesman at work - post-its in brain shape. They were actually doing advertising for a brain-"dysfunctions" prevention medicine, but that's not what stimulated me. It's just that, by looking at this post-it, I got to realize how crammed my brain is with Warmachine.
A steampunk mind
I'd swear if it wasn't forbidden that the moment I saw it, I thought: "Well, that'd make for an awesome campaign or mini-campaign map. Zerkova's invading your brain, you must defend it from being taken over!"

Zerkova having influence wasn't exactly helping. So I got one of these post-it blocks, and back home went to google "brain" & "brain map", and drew some lines. I'm SO going to use it to test my new "numbers based" campaign system. I just have to scan it in, mark some spots, draw some more lines, and stuff. Currently, I have 16 "regions"*, but since I wanted to move this system away from region to "locations of interest", that'll need modification.

I'll keep you posted. Until then, farewell!

(C&CC welcome!)

*Being: Visual, Visual Association, Audio, Audio Association, Sensory, Motory, Olfactory, Reading Comprehension, Parietal Lobe, Temporal Lobe, Frontal Lobe, Prefrontal Lobe, Frontal Eye field, Broca's Area, Cerebellum, Brain Stem. ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen