Mittwoch, 9. Februar 2011

Marth & the Machines #39 - Orsus Zoktavir v. Mikhail Kreoss Xp

Alright, issue #39, another battle report and another try at the Butcher of Khardov, gone 'jack-heavy. This time I'm up against Grand Exemplar Kreoss with a bunch of Exemplars. Enjoy!


Ok, here's the short post-game analysis: Besides my screw-up regarding my feat, it would've made a big difference if I had positioned the Marauder directly between the Butcher and the Fire of Salvation. This way, he would've been healthy enough to keep going and make his way to Kreoss. I'm certain that this list holds a lot of power, but does test my skills a lot because it exacerbates any mistakes made regarding positioning.

Aside from that, I'm grateful for a tip from the Forums: Slap Fury on the Devastator - he's not worried about Def 9 with Arm 25, and with an effective P&S 19, he can deal with most things he touches.

Until next issue, farewell. It's bound to come around next week.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen